Dancing Through Life

The Everyday Life of a Ball State Student

STOMP!

Filed under: Campus Life — nmmccormick at 3:55 pm on Monday, February 13, 2012  Tagged , , , , ,

A couple weekends ago, I had the privilege of attending a performance of STOMP at Ball State’s Emens Auditorium.  It was such an incredible performance!  I was expecting the show to be good, with clever routines and great rhythms.  It definitely delivered on all of those aspects, but also on humor too!  It was a show without speech, but still had hilarious antics by the performers.

Shows like this are some of the benefits of being a college student.  Just in the last year and a half, I have seen major shows like The Color Purple, Legally Blonde, Beauty and the Beast, and STOMP.  My friends have even been to concerts like Skillet and Luke Bryan.  All on a student’s budget!  Check out Emens Auditorium’s website for more information about upcoming shows and concerts.

1 Comment

134

Tommy Bartsville

February 21, 2012 @ 5:12 am   

Shows like STOMP at Ball State’s Emens Auditorium are fulfilling their purpose- they leave the spectators excited and enthusiastic by the great performance.

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.